Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The triplets of Belleville


The triplets of Belleville is a Belgium-France-Quebec coproduced movie, that is animated that tells the story of Madame Souza, an elderly woman who goes on a mission to rescue her grandson Champon, a French cyclist, who was taken by a French mafia for gambling purposes, and was then taken to the city of Belleville. The movie wasn't one of my favorites. There wasn't much dialogue that took place in the movie at all, which made the movie very boring and uninteresting.
However similarities can still be found between my life and the movie. First of all I like sports and exercising, thus I, just like Madame Souza's grandson both are very active. I am also not very talkative, just like Madame Souza, and I like to sing just like the triplets of Belleville. I also speak French, like the characters in the movie, the triplets of Belleville.
Differences include the fact that I am a guy, and not an old woman. I Also I do not live in France or around Belleville.
Overall the movie increased my knowledge of French culture, and made me ever more interested in the French culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment