The Movie Fargo was a movie made in 1996 made and produced by the Coen brothers of Minnesota. The movie mains character is Frances McDormand who is the pregnant police officers who investigates a series of murders. The car salesmans Jerry is in serious financial troubl and thus travels to Fargo North Dakota and hires two kidnappers to come and kidnap his wife. The kidnappers who then receive a new car and half of the ransom he would recieve for the kidnapping of his wife, which was 80k dollars.
The movie has a lot of connections to my life. Being that it takes place in Minnesota, and especially in cities that I know of, such as Minneapolis, St. Paul, etc. However the accents that the people had was comical, being that not all Minnesotans speak in that manner. Also I have never taken part in a murder attempt, neither have I witness or investigated one. Overall I found the movie hilarious, and would recommend it to any one else, especially Minnesotans, so they can see how their are portrayed in the media. Its also funny because the Coen brothers are from Minnesota, but they still made a movie making fun of Minnesotans.

No comments:
Post a Comment